Claw takes part in many events throughout the year as a group. These events range from renaissance festivals and open social engagements to private members-only events. We welcome you to attend our open events. Please look below for an open event near you. We attend just about every weekend of faires; however, we do have a specific weekend where we show up in force and have planned events. Please see the specific faires website for dates as they do change from year-to-year.
- Claw Third Thursday: Klause Brewing Company (tentative)
- Parking can be an issue. You can park at the Pilgrim’s Cleaners after it’s closed and at the CyFaire Business Park behind the tire shop.
- Claw Annual Lake Trip
- This is an open event that occurs at Lake Somerville in Somerville, Tx on the third weekend of June. Invitations are sent out by all Claw members. This is a public lake so bring your boats, floats, and come and meet us. Claw hosts a BBQ lunch on the Saturday of the event. Plates can be purchased on our site here. Ask a member for more details and for an invitation.
East Texas, Lufkin
- Evermore Medieval Festival
- Happens in May – Evermore Faire is a 2-weekend medieval tent faire charity event, from which a portion of proceeds benefit Family Services of Southeast Texas-Women & Children’s Shelter.
- Sherwood Renaissance Festival
- Opening Weekend
- Spring Break Weekend
- Closing Weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend